Ginger Tea: Cleanses liver, Dissolves Kidney Stone And Obliterates Cancer Cells….
If you want to stay healthy, use ginger in all forms
I suggest ginger tea for starters and after you read all the important facts about ginger root, I’ll show you how to make it.
Ginger is a root that has been used for thousands of years for many reasons like indigestion, inflammation, immune system deficiency, beauty, cosmetics, perfumes, heart problems, asthma, you name it.
It is the world’s most famous and most used home remedy. It will definitely improve your health in general:
Be it wet as a root or be it dry as powder, this nature’s gift can be used differently for various purposes. Grinded and combined with honey and lemon or dry as a powder on tea or different drinks.
It’s main ingredients are powerful essential oils like gingerol, shogaol and zingerone. It has the cleanest strong beautiful smell among all roots.
Here are some of the amazing properties of ginger:
* Ginger can clean your liver and by this you already know it is a good detoxifying treatment for your body;
* Ginger can help you dissolve your kidney stones;
* Ginger can improve circulation by worming up your blood thus helping transportation of all important nutrients;
* Ginger can warm you up on a cold day;
* Ginger can strongly fight against viruses, cold sores and cancer cells;
* Ginger can reduce your cholesterol and sugar level;
* Ginger is very powerful in fighting parasites, bacteria, viruses, colds, stomach aches and head aches
* Ginger is anti inflammatory so it is a pain and fever reducer. It stops prostaglandin from producing an inflammatory response to the body.